A rare & prized offering, this grand Queen Anne style Federation home presents a wealth of opportunity for the homebuyer, multi-generational family or developer in a blue-ribbon village setting.
Built c1910 & purchased from Albert Glover, former Mayor of Mosman, the property has been lovingly maintained by three generations of one family since 1933.
Enjoy as is, renovate to suit or take advantage of its flexible R3 zoning offering scope to develop & capitalise on a prime level 710sqm (approx) landholding, dual access block & 15m street frontage.
* The cul-de-sac end of the street, footsteps to Cremorne village
* Unique prospect, the first time offered for sale in 84 years
* A fine Federation residence showcasing refined craftsmanship
* North facing dual access block, idyllic established level gardens
* 3 large bedrooms, bay fronted master, gracious formal rooms
* Elegant wide hallway, 3.3m ornate ceilings, marble fireplaces
* Casual living, eat-in gas kitchen with an adjoining utilities room
* Kauri pine flooring & freshly painted throughout
* Large level garden, rare triple LUG with access via Lindsay Lane
* R3 multiple dwelling zoning with potential to develop
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools
Separate Dining Room