Note- the property is available 24/1/22 - up until 30/9/2022- this is not extendable.
First open is Wednesday 19th Jan 11.00-11.20am
From its lovely facade and elegant period detailing to its contemporary enhancements and private rear garden, this lovely semi with a sunny timber-posted verandah, extensive rear deck, is nestled in a picturesque tree-lined street an easy stroll to the supermarket, eateries, bus and ferry to the city.
- Entrance hall with sculpted arch, picture rails & timber flooring throughout
- High rosette ceilings, gas outlet
- Living room plus dining area opening to rear deck
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, modern bathroom
- Deck with leafy outlook & vast private lower deck
- Short stroll to The Orpheum, walk to Mosman Wharf & harbour foreshore
- Landscaped easycare gardens
Not pet suitable
Available from 24/1/2022 up until 30/9/2022.
- Living Area
- Polished Timber Floors
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Deck Garden
- Fully Fenced Balcony